I contemplated a vlog.
I changed my mind. It’s unbearably hot and humid out. (Heat index is at 95. Picking berries was not my best idea. Makes for really bad hair.) Plus, I’m plotting a cooking vlog for the blackberry jam since my pictures are not.good. And well, too much Megan M. can be just too much!
So, I’m trying to type without using my right thumb, which I mangled in a tug-of-war/bungee cord/it’s me or the dog incident last night. It’s not much fun. You don’t really realize how much you use something like a thumb until you can’t. I’ll make every effort to catch typos, but please be nice if I miss any!
Five Question Friday is the brain child of Mama M. from My Little Life. Please play along, won’t you? All the deets are over at her place, and she loves new friends!
This weeks questions are:
1. Do you collect anything?
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
1. Do I collect anything? Sure! Dirty laundry. Dirty dishes. Screaming kids.
Oh. You meant like “stuff”? No, not so much. The above is quite enough.
2. 3 celebs I think are good looking? So, I’m not a celeb crush kinda gal (not in many years, anyway) and I think most celebrities are overly made up and fake. I think Jewel and Reese Witherspoon are adorable, and in a fabulously simple sort of way. Mike Rowe makes me swoon.
3. I have a few bumps and bruises type scars, but I have that fabulous c-section scar across my middle from baby # 3. Nothing like making it to 9+ centimeters, only to have to be cut open. It astounds me that there are women out there who CHOOSE a C. *shudder*
4. Weird food? I eat nearly anything. I love mussels, have eaten and enjoyed escargot, love me some eggplant.
5. Have I ever seen a tornado in real life? I have not seen an official, touched-down, honest to goodness tornado. I have seen the aftermath of tornadoes, I have seen funnel clouds, I have hunkered down in my basement and in the cafeteria of my high school while they passed within a mile or two of me, but I’ve not seen one in real life. I will though. I am drawn to them like bugs to a light.
There it is! My 5QF!
Now, my swollen thumb and I are off to visit some blogs. Chicago kept me busy this week, and I’m officially playing catch up!