It’s Friday again! Hooray for that – this week has been busy! Lots of things getting under way at the school, getting ready to kick things up at work, and a little line of storms that brought in a monster migraine that I can’t quite shake.
But, it’s still Friday, not Saturday, or even Sunday, and I’m getting my 5QF done, so that counts for something!
Are you familiar with 5QF? It’s the brain child of Mama M., and it’s easy peazy - 5QF=Five Question Friday! Mama, with the help of her community, comes up with 5 questions, we come up with answers, and we all link up over at My Little Life.
1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
5. Regular or Diet soda?
~~~~~~~~~~ And now, my answers! ~~~~~~~~~~
1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? I read. Or cook. Or just eat. But I’m usually reading. With all the kids in school, time to myself isn’t quite as far-fetched as it used to be. Oh – and sometimes I catch up on work!
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? My backyard, much of which is allowed to grow as a “meadow”, so there are field grasses as tall as our fence. All summer it’s just been overrun with butterflies, so it’s been really pretty. Oh, and our POS shed that we want to rip down and replace, but haven’t yet. (You saw it all here!)
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? I’d love to be a dog. Preferably one that lives like my dogs do. Yummy treats, comfortable beds, playing outside when I want to, inside when I prefer that. People that love me and take me places. Let me on the bed and the couch. My dogs, they have it pretty good.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? I get very frustrated by children who do not respect adults. Kids are kids, and while sometimes, I wish they’d just stop being so “kid-like” all the time, that’s just part of it. What I cannot stand is children that are intentionally rude and disrespectful to adults. And each other, for all that.
5. Regular or Diet soda? REGULAR!
Ok! There’s my five! I’m off to be a better bloggy buddy and visit a few of you, so be sure to link up, won’t you?