Anybody still out there? (out therre…. oooouuut thhhheeeerree….) (It’s an echo, people. Get it?)
Ok, so I guess it was only Monday when I posted last, but for whatever reason, it seems like it’s been a MONTH! I’m really behind on my reading, too, so bear with me, I’ll try to get caught up this weekend.
Just been a busy week, you know? BUT!
That means that despite my slackerdom, I am able to play along with Five Question Friday without looking like a looooooser.
So, if you’re not sure how to play, this is Mama M’s gig, and I send you her way so you can get the deets. (It’s easy, plus you want to go to Mama M’s anyway, because that’s where everyone else who’s playing links up, and you want to read all their answers too, right? Of COURSE you do! Ok, then. Go see her. WAIT! Not yet. First read mine, THEN go see her. Ok.)
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
4. Did you make good grades in school?
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
1. The first nightmare I remember was when I was maybe six or seven, and I dreamed I was swimming in the lake, and there was a GIANT catfish, and it was chasing me. Scared the sweet bejeebers outta me.
See, creepy, right? I didn’t even snag the ones where the are guys holding catfish the size of a fuh-reakin school bus! You think I’m kidding? Google Image Search “catfish” –creepy.
2. I am totally a sports fan. Last weekend was a celebration at our house, as it was the kickoff of the NFL regular season. (Go Horse!) We also watch college football, NASCAR and college basketball. While I love that my boys played baseball, I don’t watch much of it. Pro basketball, either.
3. It would be to own the trendy fashion! I wrote here about my fashion fail status. We’re on a pretty tight budget, and frankly, clothes for me are not high on the list of things we purchase. Ever. I’m working on presenting a more together me, though! Probably will blog about it. As soon as I go shopping.
4. More often than not, yes. When I tried. Sometimes, I didn’t try very hard. Those grades, not as good.
5. We get ESPN the Magazine, that’s it! (See. We’re totally sports fans.)
Ok, lovelies, I’m off to get my “read” on!