I’m not sure if I’m looking for divine intervention, or what.
I just know that I’ve not been feeling it.
I WANT to write – the desire is there, but frankly, I feel like I have nothing to say. Nothing to share. And not a whole lot of time or energy to share my nothing with you with!
So, forgive this post, as it’s likely to be very rambling and disjointed, as posts go, but I figured nothing will get the juices flowing again like just writing.
- I officially have less than a month left of the tax season. I think that realization has given me my second wind. I’ve spent the last week getting a ton done at the office.
- My tree is NOT STILL STANDING in my living room! Yes, it really was March before it came down. The ornaments and such had been off for a while, but extenuating circumstances prevented it from being boxed up.
- Mt. St. Laundry has erupted on my couch again. The good news is we have clean clothes. The bad news is no one wants to fold any of them.
- The boys both enjoyed baseball enough last year that they’ve decided to play again this year. I’ve heard from Jeep’s coach, and am excited for him – I think he’s going to have a chance to really develop this year. Still waiting to hear from Eli’s.
- Melissa decided she wanted to play softball! Luckily, they do that at the same ball fields, so we anticipate spending A LOT of time there. (They’ll all be playing in different leagues/age brackets, so I’m looking for a place where I can just pitch a tent and set up a grill.)
- I want to have so many things to say about the tragedy in Japan, and yet I find myself speechless. As I see images, videos, read stories, I just can’t begin to imagine. Just can’t even begin to fathom how entire communities begin to rebuild from that devastation.
I think I’m going to stop now for a bit – the tail end of a book I’ve been reading and a hot bath are calling out to me! Here’s hoping you all have a great week, and thanks for putting up with my random rambles while I work on getting my groove back!